READ MY STORIES ON WATTPAD

Thursday, March 13, 2014

OBSESSION version 4 : Liza Soberano ♥


The first time I saw Liza Soberano was in Kris TV last year. She was one of the guests along with Kathryn Bernardo and Jane Oineza. I was never the type to like and get obsessed with local celebrities, female celebrities for that matter, until Liza Soberano. I’m also not the type to admire halfie celebrities, but Liza is a different story. I was instantly smitten by her beauty. She’s like a breath of fresh hair. Her beauty is really captivating. Even without makeup on, she’s uber beautiful and a real stunner. She could be a model or a future beauty queen. She can be the next Megan Young.

I got totally obsessed with her when I pegged her as the heroine of the story I’m currently writing —I paired her with Micky— That’s what I told myself and everybody else. Lol. But seriously, I couldn’t even describe how much I love and adore her. As of this writing, I think, I love her even more than Miranda Kerr.


I love watching her. I love to stare at her face. And when she entered as one of the supporting casts in “Got to believe” as the third party (Alex) for the leads Daniel Padilla (Joaquin) and Kathryn Bernardo (Chichay), I religiously watched the said drama. Take note, I’m not a fan of Got to believe. I only watched that because of Liza. That’s how obsessed I am with her. I even started buying magazines with her on the cover. I’m even thinking of switching back to Palmolive shampoo because she’s now endorsing it. Lol. I tend to be like this obsessed when I like a celebrity so much. And I support them in any way I can. It never happened on a local celebrity, like I told yah. I only felt this to Liza Soberano. Lol. I don’t know why. I really got this huge girl crush on her.


I like her not just because of her beautiful face. But because she’s also nice, down to earth, she’s not pa-showbiz, she goes to school and taking her studies seriously (unlike some celebrities I know), she’s simple, and she’s also a fan of “The Walking Dead” (A girl after my own heart. That’s why I love her even more. Lol). She’s everything I wanted for my future daughter to be.  



I know she has a lot to improve on her acting and talent. And I believe she can do better in the future. She’s still young, so there’s still room for improvement. I wish she becomes successful in her career as an actress. But…! I also wish (as if I am her mom) that she considers joining beauty pageants in the future. She has a lot of potentials.

P/S I wish to find and marry a western guy, Englishman preferably, so I could have beautiful kids, a beautiful daughter like Liza Soberano. :p


6 comments:

  1. Why do I feel like I was the one who wrote this article? ;) You've said it all, dear. We share the same insights about Hope! The first time I saw her, I fell in love with her. At that time I was hoping she would be given a big break 'coz I know there's something in her that's worth seeing. And here it is! :) Aja Liza Soberano! ;)

    I'm secretly hoping I could marry a western guy as well so I could have kids as beautiful as Hope (but that's near to impossible 'coz I'm already engaged) Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi. yes! I'm so happy that she's now having her own primetime drama~ and she's improved a lot.

      Delete
  2. Hi po! I'm a bit too obsessed with Liza, too! I couldn't agree more with all you've said here. I'm more than delighted that she's now becoming more known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes! I'm really happy that she's becoming a household name these days! ;)

      Delete
  3. try to search the image of meisa kuroki, japanese actress, 80 percent look alike of liza soberano,

    liza soberano is the combination of meisa kuroki and lee min jung

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...